Help and support
We offer help and support to families and professionals using See and Learn kits and apps through our web sites and online forums.
Updates: We are updating our help pages to reflect recent new app updates. Please bear with us as we continue to work on them. If you cannot find the information or answers you are looking for on our web sites, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How and when should I get started with See and Learn?
- What is the recommended order for working through the steps in each See and Learn program?
- Which tablets would you recommend for educational apps?
- What are the system requirements for See and Learn apps?
- How many iPads can we install your apps on in school?
Online presentations about See and Learn
- Presentation: Introducing See and Learn Speech
- Presentation: Introducing See and Learn Language and Reading
- Presentation: Introducing See and Learn Numbers
Getting in touch
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com.
We also monitor and contribute to a See and Learn Facebook Group where families and professionals can ask questions and share advice and information.